MBA - Hospital Management
- Students often wonder whether their decision to step out of the corporate world and embark on an expensive EMBA was wise until recently, the hardest part of an EMBA was getting accepted by a top business school.
- Having an EMBA was the equivalent of between two-and-a-half and four years extra rating experience. It is in times like these that you realize the true value of an EMBA.
- Healthcare management is a field relating to the management and administration of public health systems.
- Graduates may have an opportunity to work in roles that make a positive difference in the world. Professionals oversee the business side of medical facilities and organizations.
- Education in the world is mainly provided by the public sector.