MBA - IT Management
- In this tech-dependent environment, even one hardware hiccup or software delay can potentially impact a company’s bottom line.
- Organizations in almost every industry depend on qualified IT managers to keep things running smoothly, solve problems, respond to emergencies, and forecast future tech needs—all while working to develop and oversee IT personnel.
- TIMS’s EMBA in Information Technology Management, designed with input from tech industry experts and lead by experienced faculty, includes coursework in key areas including leadership, project management, IT strategic solutions, and financial management.
- This degree program will prepare you for upward mobility and career success in IT management. Our affordable programs are designed to help you graduate faster for less money, so you can get into a job you’re passionate about even sooner.
- Our reputation means that your degree works for you, helping you be qualified for your dream job.One important measure of a degree’s value is the reputation of the university where it was earned. When employers, industry leaders, and academic experts hold your alma mater in high esteem, you reap the benefits of that respect.
- TIMS is a pioneer in reinventing higher education for the 21st century, and our quality has been recognized.