MBA - Project Management
- This course provides a systematic and thorough introduction to all aspects of project management. Projects are an increasingly important aspect of modern business.
- Therefore, the course underlines the importance of understanding the relation between projects and the strategic goals of the organisation.
- The course also discusses the technical, cultural, and interpersonal skills necessary to successfully manage projects from start to finish.
- It emphasises that project management is a professional discipline with its own tools, body of knowledge, and skills.
- Concepts are reinforced by case studies covering a wide variety of project types and industries.